Posted on: September 28th, 2015 by 4Dm1N No Comments

Trafalgar Tours HQ

  • Trafalgar Tours HQ

  • Trafalgar Tours HQ

  • Trafalgar Tours HQ

  • Trafalgar Tours HQ



LCE have been involved with Trafalgar Tours since 1997 when they were asked to obtain planning permission and listed building consent for linking the adjacent properties, 14 and 15 Grosvenor Place, together at a time when the company was expanding its headquarters building.

Grosvenor Place is a listed Grade II terrace built in 1868 to designs in the French Renaissance style by Thomas Cundy III (1821-1895), architect and estate surveyor for the Grosvenor Estate.

The work included major refurbishment, including reinstating/refurbishing some original ceilings and other features within the two buildings.

Since these original works, the practice has been involved in a number of other works including the introduction of air-conditioning and a platform lift and additional office re-fits.



Project Client:

Trafalgar Tours

Project Sector:

Office

Project Status:

Built

Project PDF

Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Tweet this!

More Projects